Monday, November 26, 2007

Vaishali Raikwar

Vaishali Raikwar




About Me

Name: Vaishali Raikwar
D.O.B: 30th June
Class: V th
School’s Name: St. Paul Se. Co-Ed School
Place: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
First Time Started Singing At The Age Of: Three
First Time Stage Appearance: I appeared on stage for the first time at the age of four
Who Inspired You? My dadaji inspired me. Later on my father encouraged me to follow it seriously
Support Of Parents: Yes, they support me very much
Support From School: Yes, I am here because my school supported me
Who In Particular? Everybody!
In Studies, Good / Average / Poor? I am good in my studies
Entry In Little Champs, Tough Or Easy? It was tough because everybody is so talented
Everyday Practice (In Hours): I have not set particular time for my practice sessions. Whatever time I get, I concentrate on my si
Guru’s Name: Shri Balram Raikwar, my dad!
Learning What Kind Of Music? I am learning every type of music
Where & How You Learnt About Little Champs? ZEE TV and Newspapers
What Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Has Given You? Sa Re Ga Ma Pa has given me a big stage to perform and be popular in the world

Family

Father’s Name: Shri Balram Raikwar
Profession: Service
Mother’s Name: Shashikiran Raikwar
Profession: Housewife
Brothers’ Names: Raghav Raikwar
Sisters’ Names: Yashu Raikwar

Favourites

Favourite Song: Title song of NO ENTRY
Favourite Singer (male): Sonu Nigam
Favourite Singer (female): Sunidhi Chauhan
Favourite Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
Favourite Actress: Aishwarya Rai
Favourite Movie: BAL GANESH
Favourite Sports: Kho-Kho
Favourite Dish: Machurian (Veg & Non-Veg)
Favourite Sweet: Ice Cream
What You Love The Most? My chachaji
What You Hate The Most? Being nervous
Funny Incident in your Life: I cannot recollect right now

PARILOK DISCUSSIONS