Monday, November 26, 2007

Sukanya Gupta

Sukanya Gupta

Eliminated on Sat, Oct 27, 2007



About Me

Name: Sukanya Gupta
D.O.B: 14th January
Class: VIII th
School’s Name: D.L.D.A.V. Model School
Place: Delhi
First Time Started Singing At The Age Of: Eight
First Time Stage Appearance: I performed in a show in Kishore Kumar Memorial Hall in Delhi
Who Inspired You? My mother has inspired me to follow this path
Support Of Parents: 100% and my grandparents too support me a great deal
Support From School: Great! I am the Melody Queen of my school
Who In Particular? Everyone wants me to excel in singing
In Studies, Good / Average / Poor? I am an outstanding student of my class
Entry In Little Champs, Tough Or Easy? It was tough, very tough
Everyday Practice (In Hours): Two hours
Guru’s Name: Satish Popliji and Guru Ghanshyamji
Learning What Kind Of Music? I am learning Classical and Light Indian Music from my gurus
Where & How You Learnt About Little Champs? I had watched Little Champs on ZEE TV last year
What Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Has Given You? A chance to sing in front of such distinguish judges is the ultimate high. I am thankful to Sa Re Ga Ma Pa

Family

Father’s Name: Ajay Gupta
Profession: Central Government Employee
Mother’s Name: Seema Gupta
Profession: Music Teacher
Brothers’ Names: Vaibhav Gupta
Sisters’ Names: None

Favourites

Favourite Song: ‘Piya tu ab to aaja...’ from CARAVAN
Favourite Singer (male): Rafiji and Sonu Nigam
Favourite Singer (female): Ashaji, Lataji, Sunidhi and Shreya Ghosal
Favourite Actor: Shah Rukh Khan & Aamir Khan
Favourite Actress: Rani Mukherjee & Amisha Patel
Favourite Movie: DO KALIYAN & BAWARCHI
Favourite Sports: Swimming & Badminton
Favourite Dish: Rajma Chawal
Favourite Sweet: Chocolates & Ice cream
What You Love The Most? I love to sing and my family too!
What You Hate The Most? I hate dishonest people
Funny Incident in your Life: So far, I have had none

No comments:

PARILOK DISCUSSIONS