Monday, November 26, 2007

Shahzaad Ali

Shahzaad Ali

About Me

Name: Shahzaad Ali
D.O.B: 10th September
Class: V th
School’s Name: N D Modern School
Place: Bikaner
First Time Started Singing At The Age Of: I have been singing from my childhood
First Time Stage Appearance: I performed at Sangeet Bhartiya Agra at the age of 11
Who Inspired You? My father
Support Of Parents: It has been great!
Support From School: Good!
Who In Particular? Everyone
In Studies, Good / Average / Poor? Honestly, I am not too good in my studies
Entry In Little Champs, Tough Or Easy? It was very tough! Sujit sir was a blessing in disguise for me. There were seven rounds of auditioning and at one time I was even out from the race. Throughout the night I didn’t eat anything and sleep. Next day, I was so ecstatic when I got through. Overall, I have had a tough journey
Everyday Practice (In Hours): I am not very particular and I sing whenever I am in my mood
Guru’s Name: Ustad Abdul Sattar Biyani and Ustad Shakur Sulemani
Learning What Kind Of Music? I had learnt Hindustani Classical for just 4 months
Where & How You Learnt About Little Champs? I had seen last year’s Little Champs on TV
What Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Has Given You? It has given me everything, including the will to prove my talent

Family

Father’s Name: Shabir Ali
Profession: Musician
Mother’s Name: Gulshan Bano
Profession: Housewife
Brothers’ Names: Raees Ahmed (Musician), Mohamed Alvir (V th class)
Sisters’ Names: Sumera

Favourites

Favourite Song: ‘Tu bula le…’
Favourite Singer (male): Sonu Nigam
Favourite Singer (female): Lata Mangeshkarji
Favourite Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
Favourite Actress: None
Favourite Movie: KARAN ARJUN
Favourite Sports: Cricket
Favourite Dish: Chicken Biryani
Favourite Sweet: Rasmalai
What You Love The Most? My parents
What You Hate The Most? I hate brinjals
Funny Incident in your Life: I cannot remember of anything in particular

No comments:

PARILOK DISCUSSIONS