Monday, November 26, 2007

Rohanpreet Singh


About Me


Name: Rohanpreet Singh
D.O.B: 1st December
Class: VII th
School’s Name: Sriguru Harikrishna Public School
Place: Patiala, Punjab
First Time Started Singing At The Age Of: Three and half years
First Time Stage Appearance: Performed in the colony at the age of four years
Who Inspired You? My father inspired me because my father’s uncle is a well-known classical singer and composer. He even writes his own lyrics
Support Of Parents: I have strong family support
Support From School: Principal Kanwaljeet Kaur told me to make my school proud by giving my best
Who In Particular? My Science teacher Shashi madam has given me a lot of encouragement. I am his pet student too!
In Studies, Good / Average / Poor? I am an average student. Science is my favourite subject
Entry In Little Champs, Tough Or Easy? It was easy for me. I had sent my songs in a CD and was called for audition by Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’s officials. I was selected in my first audition
Everyday Practice (In Hours): One to two hours a day
Guru’s Name: Professor Gurmukh Singh Sehgal, he is my father’s uncle
Learning What Kind Of Music? Hindustani Classical
Where & How You Learnt About Little Champs? Last year watched on TV Sameer and Diwaker in Little Champs
What Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Has Given You? A stage to perform and has made me very popular

Family

Father’s Name: Shri Sardar Gurinder Pal Singh
Profession: Sportsman in Punjab State Electricity Board
Mother’s Name: Daljeet Singh
Profession: Housewife
Brothers’ Names: None
Sisters’ Names: Rashminder Kaur (Class: 12th), Amanpreet Kaur (Class: 11th)

Favourites

Favourite Song: APNE’s title song – ‘Baki sab sapne hote hain, apne toh apne…’
Favourite Singer (male): Sonu Nigamji & Himmesh Reshammiyaji
Favourite Singer (female): Sunidhi Chauhanji
Favourite Actor: Sunny Deol & Zayed Khan
Favourite Actress: None
Favourite Movie: APNE
Favourite Sports: Video Games & Cricket
Favourite Dish: I love prawns very much
Favourite Sweet: Kajju ki barfi
What You Love The Most? Wahe Guru
What You Hate The Most? I hate to remain silent
Funny Incident in your Life: Once, my sisters and I were eating ice cream and teasing a dog near our house. Suddenly the dog got wild and bit me. I had to take those big long injections and it still reminds of me being naughty.

Rohanpreet Singh

18 comments:

Guneet said...

Hey Rohanpreet! MY BOY!!

We are all so proud of you! You are very sexy :) talented and have an amazing voice! Keep up the good work and you will be rewarded! WE ARE THERE TO SUPPORT YOU!!

BEST WISHES!

Love from people in Houston

MUAAAAAAAAAHHHH :)

Guneet said...

YOUR THE BEST YOUR THE BEST YOUR THE BEST!!!!!

Guneet said...

ROHANPREET SINGH!

WOW! YOU'RE AMAZING! AND LIKE GUNEET SAID..YOU'RE SO SEXY MY BOI!

LOVE YOU!!!

GOOD LUCK!

Unknown said...

lol, that last post was by me!

we are so proud of you!!! keep it up!

Unknown said...

Well Done Rohanpreet!

you have a very good style and voice and my family and I are a big fan of yours. You are very cute and look very much like my cousin Simar who we Call "Gulu Gulu Paji" from that movie ek aur ek gyara....lol. My daughter always say gulu paji aagaye when she sees you(which is her mamaji actually but she calls him gulu paji)...lol
Well keep up the great work and I want you to become the # 1 little champ this time ok. Waheguru will definitely help you and work hard and make our Punjabi brand famous. I really loved your performance on the last show where you sang "aap ki khatir" and that Himesh acting was really good. Good luck and god bless you my dear.
muahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
we watch you every week here in seattle.

Simmi

Kajal said...

Rohanpreet Is My Favr8 too :X... :X.. He Sings Awsome and looks so sweet.....

zee said...

pate chak deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. haluuuu rohanpreeet :D:D. i jus wnna say u got a wiked voice broooooooooooooooooo keep it up n dah i wish the best for u take care. are u readin da comment uss ppl send u bro. ite take care den
zeeshan frm london

Unknown said...

Hi Rohanpreet, I am from Patiala and now live in Detroit Michigan. You have made PATIALA proud and WE ALL LOVE YOU.

Our Best wishes to you for your future career and LOVE you.
In case you ever happen to visit US we will be glad to have u with us.

Sunit said...

Rohanpreet,

You are an amazing singer! My family and I watch sa re ga ma pa every week just to hear you sing!You are absolutely ADORABLE!

You have a heavenly voice and the attitude of a winner.

We record every episode of sa re ga ma pa and listen to you sing over and over...my favorite song was "Pardesi"...you have touched people's hearts throughout the world.

Work hard and never stop singing!

BEST WISHES FROM LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA!

Unknown said...

Hey, Rohanpreet u r ameging....keep it up........'i pray 4 u........ki tusi jeet jao te.........apna te apne parents..te apne punjab da naam ucha kro................te hun tusi jeet da sehra bandd k hi gher jana hai...........tc..bye

gunjan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gunjan said...

Helo. Rohanpreet. u r gr8. ma all family is ur big fan and we all want that you make all sikhs proud. best of luk.Ur voice is superpurb and remember hard work is the key to success. So work hard and u will definately get wat u want. All are wishes are with u. Chak de phatte. lolz

saranga said...

hi rohan..
how are dear..
**
*****
*****we are so
proud of YOUR,
TC.BUDUSARANAII..!

MY.E.ID [RIPLY ME PLEAS]

[PRADEEPSARANGA@YAHOO.COM]

saranga said...

HI...ROHAN...

HOW ARE YOU DEAR ....

****** WE ARE SO ****
PROUD OF YOU

******** ******
*** HAPPY BIRTH DAY *

Unknown said...

i am a sri lankan boy.i like very much your songs.i like chat with you in face book.plz chat with me

Anonymous said...

Hi! Rohan,
I'm Fazla. I'm a girl from Sri Lanka.. I'm interested in ur pretty songs!! I love ur songs Rohan.. Pls Reply me
( Fazla.fausz@gmail.com)
Love u & ur songs~

Anonymous said...

Hi Rohan!
Sry 4 late comment!! I love ur songs very much.. I always listen 2 ur songs.. I'm Fazla. I'm a girl from Sri Lanka.. Pls reply me!!
Waiting 4 ur pretty reply!!
Bye.. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PARILOK DISCUSSIONS