Monday, November 26, 2007

Shreya Tripathy

Shreya Tripathy

Eliminated on Sat, Oct 27, 2007


About Me

Name: Shreya Tripathy
D.O.B: 7th November
Class: VI th
School’s Name: Indian School
Place: Bahrain
First Time Started Singing At The Age Of: Four
First Time Stage Appearance: At the age of 5, I performed for the first time on stage
Who Inspired You? My father has inspired me to sing
Support Of Parents: Yes, they support me a great deal
Support From School: My school has very strict rules and regulations. WHO IN PARTICULAR? My friends are very happy for me
Who In Particular? I am a good student
In Studies, Good / Average / Poor? It was tough because there were great talents during the auditioning
Entry In Little Champs, Tough Or Easy? 3 hours
Everyday Practice (In Hours): Lankeshwar Verma
Guru’s Name: I am learning Hindustani vocal
Learning What Kind Of Music? I learnt about the competition on the net
Where & How You Learnt About Little Champs? Sa Re Ga Ma Pa has given me very good teachers. They teach us the finer aspects of singing. It is an experience that I am really enjoying
What Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Has Given You? Every song that is melodious to listen to

Family

Father’s Name: Manoj Kumar Tripathy
Profession: Mechanical Engineer
Mother’s Name: Ipsa Tripathy
Profession: Teacher
Brothers’ Names: None
Sisters’ Names: None

Favourites

Favourite Song: --------
Favourite Singer (male): Kishore Kumar & Sonu Nigam
Favourite Singer (female): Asha Bhosle & Lata Mangeshkar
Favourite Actor: Hrithik Roshan
Favourite Actress: Preety Zinta
Favourite Movie: SWADES
Favourite Sports: Badminton
Favourite Dish: My mom’s Chilly Paneer and Pani Puri
Favourite Sweet: Pedha
What You Love The Most? I love my parents & flowers too!
What You Hate The Most? I hate gossips
Funny Incident in your Life: One day we were going somewhere in our car. When we reached the destination, the doors of the car got jammed. We couldn’t open the doors and we were stuck inside the car. It was so funny


1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PARILOK DISCUSSIONS