Monday, November 26, 2007

Arghya Ramnath Naik

Arghya Ramnath Naik
Eliminated on Sat, Oct 27, 2007


About Me

Name: Arghya Ramnath Naik
D.O.B: 10th June
Class: VIII th
School’s Name: Indian school Al Ghubra
Place: Muscat
First Time Started Singing At The Age Of: Five years
First Time Stage Appearance: At the age of 7 at Indian Social Club, Muscat. I was very nervous and very sacred even after I had finished my singing
Who Inspired You? Miss Dolly Ghosal, my music teacher
Support Of Parents: My mom has inspired the most because she wanted to become a singer but couldn’t. She is reliving her dream in me
Support From School: I have been given necessary leave and they would conduct my exams when I return back to Muscat. It has been good support
Who In Particular? The Principal and my teachers were very kind enough to let me participate in Little Champs
In Studies, Good / Average / Poor? I am good in my studies and score on an average 90% in my class. I want to become a doctor when I grow up
Entry In Little Champs, Tough Or Easy? It was easy for me because as a Muscat Idol Finalist, I got call from Zee. Zee TV has got a tie-up with Muscat Idol
Everyday Practice (In Hours): 30 minutes everyday I practice on my own. However, I have two hours session, twice in a week under n
Guru’s Name: Guru Mahendra Arvind was my first guru. Then I got training under Ustad Khalid Bhai. Currently I am training under Guru Radhika Kelkar
Learning What Kind Of Music? I have been learning Hindustani Classical since the last seven years
Where & How You Learnt About Little Champs? After I participated in Muscat Idol, they told me about Little Champs being held in India
What Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Has Given You? It has given me fame, friends and plenty of time to play and no studies

Family

Father’s Name: Ramnath Naik
Profession: Sales Manager
Mother’s Name: Nirmala Naik
Profession: Housewife
Brothers’ Names: None
Sisters’ Names: Ramya Naik

Favourites

Favourite Song: ‘Crazy kiya re…’ by Sunidhi Chauhan
Favourite Singer (male): Sonu Nigam
Favourite Singer (female): Sunidhi Chauhan
Favourite Actor: Ritiesh Deshmukh
Favourite Actress: Amrita Rao
Favourite Movie: DHMAAL
Favourite Sports: Basketball
Favourite Dish: Gobi Manchurian and all Chinese cuisines
Favourite Sweet: Rasmalai
What You Love The Most? Watching TV
What You Hate The Most? I hate someone screaming at me
Funny Incident in your Life: I was one and a half year old and my uncle (mama) was carrying me in his arms accompanied with my mother. My mother was busy shopping in a mall when suddenly I screamed at the top of my voice “Bachao” (help). He was so scared that he immediately ran towards his sister (my mom) and handed me over, fearing people would catch him. It happened in Muscat. During those days children were being kidnapped almost every day and being reported in the news. “Bachao” was the first word I had learnt hearing filmi dialogues on TV

No comments:

PARILOK DISCUSSIONS