Monday, November 26, 2007

Sahil Solanki

Sahil Solanki


Eliminated on Sat, Nov 3, 2007


About Me

Name: Sahil Solanki
D.O.B: 13th April
Class: VIII th
School’s Name: Sharada Public High School
Place: Hissar, Haryana
First Time Started Singing At The Age Of: Ten
First Time Stage Appearance: I performed on stage for the first time at Tagore Theatre, Chandigarh
Who Inspired You? My mother is my inspiration
Support Of Parents: It has been really good
Support From School: They were very kind to give me leave to take part in this competition
Who In Particular? ………………
In Studies, Good / Average / Poor? I am good in my studies
Entry In Little Champs, Tough Or Easy? It was tough but I enjoyed it!
Everyday Practice (In Hours): Seven
Guru’s Name: Shri Niranjan
Learning What Kind Of Music? I am learning Classical music
Where & How You Learnt About Little Champs? ZEE TV
What Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Has Given You? Sa Re Ga Ma Pa has given me lots of confidence to be on stage and compete with the best talent from all over the world

Family

Father’s Name: Shri Vijay Kumar Solanki
Profession: Driver
Mother’s Name: Shrimati Sheela Solanki
Profession: Singer
Brothers’ Names: None
Sisters’ Names: Jamana Solanki

Favourites

Favourite Song: ‘Mitwa…’
Favourite Singer (male): Sonu Nigam
Favourite Singer (female): Lata Mangeshkar
Favourite Actor: Govinda
Favourite Actress: Kareena Kapoor
Favourite Movie: Swarg
Favourite Sports: Cricket
Favourite Dish: Chinese cuisine
Favourite Sweet: Ladoo
What You Love The Most? I love singing
What You Hate The Most? I hate movies
Funny Incident in your Life: I cannot think of any one in particular

3 comments:

Subhash Komalwar said...

HI ROHIT I AM YOUR BIG FAN YOU YOUR SINGH IS VERY WELL

YOUR FRIEND
SUBHASH

Chandra Shekhar Pandey said...

Sahil Solanki is a great singere

sudhir said...

Best luck in૨૦૧૯

PARILOK DISCUSSIONS