Monday, November 26, 2007

Maithili Shome

Maithili Shome


About Me

Name: Maithili Shome
D.O.B: 3rd March
Class: II nd
School’s Name: St. Andrews School for Girls
Place: Johannesburg, South Africa
First Time Started Singing At The Age Of: Two and a half year
First Time Stage Appearance: Three years and seven months
Who Inspired You? My grandparents and parents inspired and encouraged me
Support Of Parents: My father supports me a lot as compared to my mother
Support From School: My school is very proud of me. They have given me all kinds of support to participate here in India
Who In Particular? Everyone supports and has encouraged me to do better here
In Studies, Good / Average / Poor? I am an outstanding student of my class
Entry In Little Champs, Tough Or Easy? It was very tough because all the participants are very talented and very good in their art
Everyday Practice (In Hours): One to one and a half hours
Guru’s Name: My mother is my guru
Learning What Kind Of Music? I am learning Hindustani Classical and vocal
Where & How You Learnt About Little Champs? ZEE TV
What Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Has Given You? The experience has been very good so far. I have learnt many good things here

Family

Father’s Name: Debajit Shome
Profession: Chief Engineer Director of Rolfes
Mother’s Name: Monali Shome
Profession: Music Teacher
Brothers’ Names: None
Sisters’ Names: Mayurakshi Shome

Favourites

Favourite Song: ‘Dil hai chotasa, choti si asha...’
Favourite Singer (male): Sonu Nigam
Favourite Singer (female): Shreyas Ghosal and Sunidhi Chauhan
Favourite Actor: Hrithik Roshan
Favourite Actress: Kareena Kapoor
Favourite Movie: DHOOM – II & KRRISH
Favourite Sports: Tennis
Favourite Dish: Fish and Chicken items
Favourite Sweet: Gulab Jamun
What You Love The Most? I love singing
What You Hate The Most? I hate nothing in life
Funny Incident in your Life: Ummmmmm…. There are many

No comments:

PARILOK DISCUSSIONS