Monday, November 26, 2007

Surbhi Rajput

Surbhi Rajput
Eliminated on Sat, Oct 27, 2007

About Me

Name: Surbhi Rajput
D.O.B: 18th September
Class: VIII th
School’s Name: Atomic Energy Central School No.4
Place: Rawatbhata, Kota
First Time Started Singing At The Age Of: Two and a half years
First Time Stage Appearance: I was in Second standard and won prize in School Singing Competition
Who Inspired You? My father
Support Of Parents: They want to see me succeed at every level of my life
Support From School: I have been representing Kota in National Level competition. My school’s support has always been great!
Who In Particular? Everybody encourages me to win every competition
In Studies, Good / Average / Poor? I am a good student and score 80 % marks
Entry In Little Champs, Tough Or Easy? I was part of Little Champs last year too, so it was easy this year
Everyday Practice (In Hours): Depends on where I am and what I am doing
Guru’s Name: My parents are my gurus
Learning What Kind Of Music? I listen to all kind of film songs after mom selects them for me to suit my singing style
Where & How You Learnt About Little Champs? ZEE TV of course
What Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Has Given You? It has given me a platform to achieve my dreams!

Family

Father’s Name: Rajeev Rajput
Profession: Working in NPCIL
Mother’s Name: Ruby Rajput
Profession: Housewife
Brothers’ Names: Rudra Rajput
Sisters’ Names: None

Favourites

Favourite Song: Title song of SATYAM SHIVAM SUNDARAM
Favourite Singer (male): Sonu Nigam & Shaan
Favourite Singer (female): Asha Bhosle
Favourite Actor: Shahid Kapoor
Favourite Actress: Amrita Rao
Favourite Movie: TA RA RUM PAM
Favourite Sports: Table Tennis
Favourite Dish: My mom’s idli sambhar.
Favourite Sweet: Kajju Katli
What You Love The Most? Indian culture!
What You Hate The Most? Child Labour!
Funny Incident in your Life: I was very fond of tomato sauce. Mom had told me often never to eat cold sauce, as it would harm my voice. One day, my parents went to market for shopping, leaving my brother and me at home. It was our chance to enjoy. I took out the bottle of sauce from the fridge. Not knowing what to do next, I placed the bottle of sauce on gas stove and tried to light it. Unfortunately, we failed. When parents came home, I was excited to get a new mike that my parents bought for me. We all started to rejoice over my singing. Later, when mom went to kitchen, the smell of gas made her realize what we had done. Thank God we all were safe!

No comments:

PARILOK DISCUSSIONS