Monday, November 26, 2007

Sagar Phadke

Sagar Phadke



About Me

Name: Sagar Phadke
D.O.B: 5th June
Class: VII th
School’s Name: Mohindar Sing Kabul Singh School
Place: Kalyan (Mumbai)
First Time Started Singing At The Age Of: I really don’t remember exactly
First Time Stage Appearance: I have forgotten the year
Who Inspired You? My older brother inspired and encouraged me to perform better in life
Support Of Parents: Yes, they have always supported me
Support From School: The school support is my strength
Who In Particular? Almost everyone has encouraged me to do well at Little Champs
In Studies, Good / Average / Poor? I am an average student
Entry In Little Champs, Tough Or Easy? It was really tough but I made it
Everyday Practice (In Hours): One hour
Guru’s Name: My mother and Guru Sanjeev Chimalgi
Learning What Kind Of Music? Semi-Classical
Where & How You Learnt About Little Champs? ZEE TV
What Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Has Given You? Sa Re Ga Ma Pa has given me great confidence to perform among stiff competition

Family

Father’s Name: Shri Shrikant Phadke
Profession: Service
Mother’s Name: Seema Phadke
Profession: Housewife
Brothers’ Names: Shreyas Phadke
Sisters’ Names: None

Favourites

Favourite Song: ‘Main agar kahun tumsa haseen…’ from OM SHANTI OM
Favourite Singer (male): Sonu Nigam
Favourite Singer (female): Sunidhi Chauhan
Favourite Actor: Hrithik Roshan
Favourite Actress: Rani Mukherjee
Favourite Movie: DHOOM - II
Favourite Sports: Athletics
Favourite Dish: Pav-bhaji
Favourite Sweet: Gulab Jamun
What You Love The Most? I love my mother followed by my singing
What You Hate The Most? I don’t hate anything about life
Funny Incident in your Life: I never had one in my life


No comments:

PARILOK DISCUSSIONS